Tuesday 6 August 2013

Currently Reading

Day two of guest blogging on the Summer Reading Challenge Website and I've added a little book recommendation. 

Follow the link to see it live and add your own comments or questions. 
http://summerreadingchallenge.org.uk/chat/blog/what-i-m-reading-right-now

I've currently got my nose stuck in A Boy Called M.O.U.S.E by Penny Dolan and I'm loving it.

There's plenty of mystery and danger and a whole heap of brilliant characters to love and hate.

Mouse has had it pretty rough, and after escaping his cruel school, is on the run from some evil chaps whilst also trying to trace his lost mother, who might not be his actual Mum, and if she's not then who is she? It's a good thick book, full of excitement. Mouse is a brilliant climber too so there are a few hair-raising escapades on top of high buildings!

It's the first book I've read by Penny Dolan but I'll certainly be exploring her other books now too.


No comments:

Post a Comment