Monday 18 March 2013

New Stockist - Hudson Art Gallery, St Ives.

I am thrilled to have discovered a rather marvellous gallery shop in the gorgeous St Ives in Cornwall, while we were on holiday in Mousehole in March.
I'm delighted that they are now stocking my animal cards which is wonderful, as they are my first venue in Cornwall.

hudsonart.co.uk

As you can gather from the photos above, it is a beautiful space filled with intriguing and delectable things, including crockery, decorations, bags, art, cards, knickknacks and more. I love the bright, airy feel and the view from the window to the turquoise ocean beyond. 

If you are ever passing this way, do pop in, not just for my cards, obviously, but for all that you will enjoy discovering.

Hudson Art Gallery is situated on the lovely, curving, sloping High Street in a very special town, in the cosy toe of the county, well worth the extra few miles to explore some truly exquisite places. As the county is so narrow at this point it doesn't take long to get from the south coast to the north, and flitting between the two is easy and rather fun. St Ives itself really requires at least a whole day to lap up its wonders, but preferably more if you don't want to hurry. I believe it contains every possible feature a seaside town requires, from rockpools and golden sandy beaches to rocky outcrops to scramble upon; a steep green windwsept hillside with a tiny chapel, a sprawling harbour wall to mosey along, seabirds to watch, superb food outlets, lovely independent shops and of course, the wide open ocean to gaze upon. Do go and discover it for yourself, preferably out of school holidays so you can see past all the Grockles and move freely. I can't believe I'd left it this long to pay it a proper visit. I had no idea it was as darling as all this.



View Greetings Card Map in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. What an inviting blog post. Great that your cards are on sale in St Ives. xx

    ReplyDelete